Some of the most popular sit-down restaurant chains in the country have more keto options than you'd imagine. You asked and we listened. So, here is a guide of all the most keto friendly options from 11 of your favorite restaurants. Just remember, the following items are a guide on how to eat within the Keeping Keto program while eating out, and should be allocated accordingly into your full daily and weekly Keeping Keto plan.
In the next few days on this blog we will cover low-carb options at:
- Olive Garden
- Red Lobster
- Bonefish Grill
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Ruby Tuesday
- P.F. Changs
Let's start with a few universal tips and tricks
1. Stick with meat and green vegetables
2. It's generally a good idea to skip the appetizers.
3. Avoid bread, flatbreads, wraps, cookies and chips.
4. Always get your burgers without the bun!
5. Avoid Heavy Sauces like Alfredo, or ask for half the amount of sauce.
6. In terms of drinks, stick with water, unsweetened iced tea or diet sodas.
7. When in doubt, avoid salad dressings and toppings (leave the croutons out!).
8. Even if a menu claims something is sugar-free check their nutritional guide anyway.
9. Don't be afraid to ask for modifications!
Low Carb Options for the Keto Diet at Olive Garden:
Keto-Friendly Appetizers at Olive Garden:
Keto-Friendly Soup at Olive Garden:
Keto-Friendly Salads & Dressings at Olive Garden:
Low-Carb Lunch Entrees at Olive Garden:
Low-Carb Dinner Entrees at Olive Garden:
Low Carb Sides at Olive Garden:
Olive Garden Proteins:
Olive Garden Sauces:
Can't find exactly what you're looking for here? Check out Olive Gardensexhaustive list of nutritional facts.